Terms & Conditions
Regulations and recommendations:
- To book in the treatment date, a deposit of £50 must be paid within 3 days. After this time the reservation will be cancelled. Deposit is non-refundable.
- The deposit is included in the treatment price.
- The deposit must be paid by cash or bank transfer to: Natalia Irla 87-70-67 (sort code) 75340763 (account number) or PayPal: email@example.com
- The treatment date can be rescheduled after prior agreement of both parties at least 48h before. If its less than 48h you will be charged £50 cancellation fee
- Make sure that you have no contraindications to the procedure.
- I reserve the right to refuse the procedure if information about state of health, medications received and in the case of misunderstanding at the aesthetic level has been concealed.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Untreated diabetes
- Viral infections, for example, herpes
- Bacterial infections, fungal infections
- High fever, cold, flu
- Taking antibiotics, steroids, and anticoagulants
- Signs in the place of treatment
2 days before treatment:
- do not drink alcohol
- do not take pain killers
- exfoliate the whole face (scrub) and keep your skin moisturized
- take out contact lenses (only for eyeliner permanent makeup)
Please do not drink coffee on appointment day
The address is: 1 High Street, KY12 7DL Dunfermline, second floor of Ash Hair salon
We recommend to park your car on Glen Bridge parking which is 2 mins walk from the salon. The parking charge is £1,10 for 2h, and £2,20 for 4h.
Your first appointment can take up to 3h, touch-up appointment is about 1,5h.
Looking forward to seeing you!